Connector Kit for DBW / e-Gas / e-Throttle
Connector Kit for electronic throttle, a.k.a. DBW (Drive-By-Wire) / e-Gas / e-Throttle
Wiring harness connector kit for use with common Bosch (Porsche) electronic throttle bodies. 6x pins in 3x2 arrangement.
For use when converting -1998 911s and Turbos to electronic throttle control, for example:
* 986/996/997 or Bosch Motorsport throttle body onto a 930 Turbo or 911/964 Carrera intake manifold
* ITBs (Individual Throttle Bodies) with electronic actuator motor(s)
Why use electronic throttle with your conversion to a programmable engine management system?
* fewer components -- the throttle body also does the job of the idle control/stabilizer motor
* ability to better fine-tune part-throttle drivability -- the software allows you to program in a progressive throttle opening so low speed / low rpm driving isn't twitchy
* simplification -- eliminates complex throttle linkage systems on multi-throttle body intakes, or where a transmission swap eliminates the throttle linkage bell crank (ex: 964 5-speed or 993 6-speed into earlier chassis)
Electronic accelerator pedal for DWB / E-Gas / E-Throttle
Electronic Throttle Body
We Also Recommend