Accelerator Pedal for DBW / e-Gas / e-Throttle
Accelerator Pedal for electronic throttle, a.k.a. DBW (Drive-By-Wire) / e-Gas / e-Throttle
Floor mounted, easily adapted to 911 models through 1998 -- adapter kit coming soon
Internal bi-directional APP (Accelerator Pedal Position) sensor, return spring.
OEM on millions of German cars
For use when converting -1998 911s and Turbos to electronic throttle control, for example:
* 986/996/997 or Bosch Motorsport throttle body onto a 930 Turbo or 911/964 Carrera intake manifold
* ITBs (Individual Throttle Bodies) with electronic actuator motor(s)
Why use electronic throttle with your conversion to a programmable engine management system?
* fewer components -- the throttle body also does the job of the idle control/stabilizer motor
* ability to better fine-tune part-throttle drivability -- the software allows you to program in a progressive throttle opening so low speed / low rpm driving isn't twitchy
* simplification -- eliminates complex throttle linkage systems on multi-throttle body intakes
* easier rev limiting -- the throttle body begins shutting to limit max rpm, which is gentler on the engine than secondary ignition and/or fuel cuts
Connector Kit for electronic accelerator pedal
Electronic Throttle Body
We Also Recommend